A solid tumor next-generation sequencing assay for biomarker analysis
The Oncomine™ Focus Assay is a targeted, multi-biomarker assay that enables you to target hotspots, SNVs, indels, CNVs, and gene fusions from DNA and RNA in a single workflow.
Designed for clinical and translational cancer research, the Oncomine Focus Assay leverages Ion AmpliSeq™ technology to enable robust results, low input amounts, and analysis of low quality samples, and is compatible with FFPE fine needle aspirates and core needle biopsies.
- Simultaneous detection of hundreds of variants across 52 genes relevant to solid tumors
- Targets relevant hotspots, SNVs, indels, CNVs, and gene fusions from DNA or RNA in a single workflow
- Includes solid tumor genes targeted by on-market oncology drugs and published evidence
- Content driven by the Oncomine™ Knowledgebase, which includes content aligned to approved therapies and indications
Oncomine Focus Assay gene list
- Reproducible and sensitive detection of variants across multiple cancer types
- Compatible with as little as 10 ng sample, including FFPE fine needle biopsies and core needle aspirates
- Enables results from up to 6 samples per run for DNA and RNA in a single workflow
- NGS results in days rather than weeks, leveraging Ion Torrent™ sequencing technology and the Ion S5™ System or the Ion PGM™ System
- Includes Ion Select consumables and reagents manufactured to rigorous standards in our ISO 13485-compliant facility