Sirona Dx is pleased to offer the most advanced tool for cellular exploration with a system-level biology at single-cell resolution, designed for breakthrough discovery.
Accelerate insight into mechanisms of health and disease with the most complete view of cell phenotype and function. Analyze over 50 cell biomarkers simultaneously at the single cell level, with high accuracy and reproducibility. Perfect for samples with limited cell numbers where maximum information from precious samples is essential.
Mass cytometry is uniquely positioned for implementation in clinical studies. Sirona Dx can help you throughout the process by profiling the immune system and characterizing immune cell subsets in a large variety of diseases including:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Chronic inflammatory diseases
- Neurodegenerative diseases.
The Sirona Dx team has extensive experience designing and employing large antibody panels for suspension Mass Cytometry.
When designing your study you have a choice to:
a. Use one of the pre-designed panels or
b. Ask us to tailor a customized panel to perfectly fit your needs.
Additional Services include:
o New antibody conjugation and verification
o Sample processing
o Data acquisition
o Data analysis
We invite you to learn more about our exciting mass cytometry services on the pages below. Should you have any questions or suggestions please contact us directly.
For suspension Mass Cytometry:
•• Use one of the pre-designed panels listed below alone or in combination or
•• Ask us to tailor a customized panel to perfectly fit your needs.
Please contact us for more information.
CyTOF Pre-designed panels include:
• Maxpar® Human Immune Monitoring Panel, 29 Markers
• Maxpar® Human PB Basic I Phenotyping Panel, 7 Markers
• Maxpar® Mouse Sp/LN Basic Phenotyping Panel, 6 Markers
• Maxpar® Human T-Cell Phenotyping Panel, 16 Markers
• Maxpar® Human PB Phenotyping Panel, 17 Markers
• Maxpar® Mouse Sp/LN Phenotyping Panel, 16 Markers
• Maxpar® Human T-Cell Phenotyping EX Panel, 10 Markers
• Maxpar® Human Intracellular Cytokine I Panel, 11 Markers
• Maxpar® Signaling I Panel, 7 Markers
• Maxpar® Mouse Intracellular Cytokine I Panel, 8 Markers
• Maxpar® Human HSPC PhenoEXPanel, 7 Markers
• Maxpar® Cell Cycle Panel , 5 Markers
• Maxpar® Human B-Cell Phenotyping Panel, 12 Markers
• Maxpar® Human PB Basic II Phenotyping Panel, 7 Markers
• Maxpar® Human AML Phenotyping Panel, 15 Markers
• Maxpar® Human Mono/Macro Phenotyping Panel, 15 Markers
• Maxpar® Human Helper T Cell Phenotyping Panel, 15 Markers
• Maxpar® Human Treg Phenotyping Panel Kit, 13 Markers
• Maxpar® Human ES/iPS Phenotyping Panel
• Maxpar Human T Cell Immuno-Oncology EX Panel, 8 markers
• Maxpar Complete Human T Cell Immuno-Oncology Panel
• Maxpar Basic Human T Cell Immuno-Oncology Panel